Audi today launched the new Audi Q8 e-tron in India – just a few months after its global launch. Offered in four variants, the Audi Q8 50 e-tron, Audi Q8 55 e-tron, Audi Q8 Sportback 50 e-tron and Audi Q8 Sportback 55 e-tron. Offered with a 114kW battery (biggest in the segment), the Audi Q8 55 e-tron and Audi Q8 Sportback 55 e-tron boast an industry-best driving range of up to 600kms on a single charge (WLTP certified). The Audi Q8 50 e-tron and Audi Q8 Sportback 50 e-tron offer a driving range of up to 505 kms on a single charge (WLTP certified).
The Audi Q8 e-tron sports a fresh new design with luxurious comfort, improved performance, bigger batteries and an enhanced drive range to take forward the legacy and success of the e-tron. With this launch, Audi also ushers into a new corporate identity with a new, two-dimensional design of the four rings that represent luxury mobility with sustainability.
· With electric motors at the front and rear, the Audi Q8 55 e-tron and Audi Q8 Sportback 55 e-tron produce a combined power of 408 hp and 664 Nm torque.
· Similarly, the Audi Q8 50 e-tron and Audi Q8 Sportback 50 e-tron generate a power of 340 hp and 664 Nm torque.
· The Audi Q8 55 e-tron & Audi Q8 Sportback 55 e-tron accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in a quick 5.6 seconds, while the Audi Q8 50 e-tron & Audi Q8 Sportback 50 e-tron take 6.0 seconds.
· These cars feature the iconic e-quattro all-wheel drive system with three modes in tandem with Audi Drive Select: auto, dynamic and off-road.
· The new progressive steering offers precise cornering and steering behavior with less effort and more feedback.
· Adaptive air suspension is offered with adjustable ride height making the Audi Q8 e-tron suitable for all terrains.
· Audi Drive Select with seven drive modes allow the driver to alter the Audi Q8 e-tron’s driving dynamics with a single click.
· These cars boast maximum ground clearance of 226 mm (best-in-class) and can be driven across terrains effortlessly.
Efficiency and Charging:
· The Audi Q8 55 e-tron and Audi Q8 Sportback 55 e-tron offer a range (WLTP certified) of up to 582 km and 600 km respectively, owing to their extended 114 kWh (best-in-industry) lithium-ion batteries. This makes them ideal for long-distance travel.
· The Audi Q8 50 e-tron and Audi Q8 Sportback 50 e-tron both feature a 95 kWh lithium-ion battery, which enables a range (WLTP certified) of up to 491 km and 505 km respectively.
· Charging up to 22kW AC and 170kW DC is available (best-in-class).
· Charging sockets are provided on both sides for parking flexibility and ease of use.
· Three levels of recuperation can be set to an automatic mode or manual through the MMI manual selection through the paddle shifters.
· Charging time from 20 to 80 % in 26 minutes.
· Charging time from 10% to 80% in 31 minutes.
· Complimentary charging for Audi Q8 e-tron customers till the end of the year at 1000+ charge point operators across India as part of the ‘myAudi connect’ app.
· New front and rear design with a distinctive Single Frame mask.
· Audi Single Frame projection lights with the new two-dimensional design of the four rings.
· Digital Matrix LED headlights with animated lighting projections open up new possibilities for adaptive light distribution.
· Nine exterior color options – Madeira Brown, Chronos Grey, Glacier White, Mythos Black, Plasma Blue, Soneira Red, Magnet Grey, Manhattan Grey and Siam Beige.
· A wider palette of exterior colors offered through Audi Exclusive customization.
· Red brake calipers make a distinct style statement.
· R20, 5-arm “Aero” ring style, graphite gray, diamond-turned alloy wheels, enhance the premium quotient.
· Door entrance LED projector lights in front and rear accentuate the design.
Comfort and Technology:
· Park Assist Plus allows for parking at the press of a button. The system is smart enough to recognize tough parking spaces (parallel and serial), maneuver using braking, automatic gear shifting and full braking in the event of an obstacle.
· 3D surround-view cameras with customizable views and pinch and zoom function makes navigation through tight spots easy.
· Gesture-controlled boot lid for easy access to the luggage area.
· 4-zone climate control allows personalized cooling/heating as per one’s comfort.
· Air ionizer and aromatization for a fresh cabin experience.
Interior and Infotainment:
· Offered in three color options – Okapi Brown, Pearl Beige and Black. Valcona & Milano leather seat upholstery and the leather & leatherette combination upholstery are also available.
· Additional interior colors and customization offered through Audi Exclusive.
· Top-notch comfort for front seat passengers with seat ventilation and a massage feature, power adjustability with memory function, 4-way lumbar support and heater.
· A panoramic roof makes the interior appear sunlit and reinforces the sense of space and airiness.
· Fully digital, Audi Virtual Cockpit Plus displays all information relevant to the driver with three different views customizable from the MMI.
· MMI Navigation Plus with MMI Touch Response with haptic feedback for all vehicle and infotainment needs.
· B&O Premium 3D sound system with 16 speakers including 3D sound speakers and a subwoofer. 15-channel amplifier with a total output of 705 watts.
· Ambient Lighting Package Plus allows one to set the mood with 30 color options.
· Audi Phone Box with wireless charging keeps the mobile device charged on the go.
· Lane departure warning helps avoid crossing recognized lane markings by means of corrective steering interventions.
· Utmost safety with 8 airbags to protect occupants.
· Audi pre-sense basic initiates preventive protection measures in the event of emergency braking or handling on the limit.
· Direct tire pressure monitoring system for immediate indication of loss of tire pressure.
· Anti-theft wheels bolts and loose wheel warning for better on-road safety.
· ISOFIX child seat anchors and top tether for the rear bench seat.
· The e-tron hub is a special tab available on the ‘myAudi Connect’ app that guides you on a range of functions and features about your electric vehicle.
· ‘Charge my Audi’ is available on the ‘myAudi Connect’ app. This is a one-stop solution that gives Audi e-tron customers access to multiple charging partners on one app. 1,000+ charge points are currently available to Audi e-tron owners on ‘Charge my Audi’ with more to be added in the next few months.
· A new, Apple watch version of the ‘myAudi Connect’ app for customers – this feature will work independently of the iPhone once the ‘myAudi Connect’ account has been setup (Apple watch cellular with an active data connection is required). It will allow customers to view the last recorded location of their Audi remotely and navigate to its location using an Apple watch. It will also highlight information on recent vehicle statistics including, driving range, battery level and charge status. This will be rolled out shortly for Audi Q8 e-tron customers.
· A new online booking feature on the ‘myAudi Connect’ app – helps a customer choose amongst available features Audi Q8 e-tron and allows a customer to book the Audi Q8 e-tron online along with various modes of online payment.
· Complimentary 10-year Road Side Assistance (best-in-industry).
· High Voltage Battery warranty of 8 years or 160,000 KM whichever occurs first.
· Complimentary 2+3 years of warranty for a limited period; extendable up to 7 years.
· Periodic maintenance / comprehensive maintenance packages available up to 7 years.
· 8 high voltage battery repair centers. First-in-the-industry that reduces turn around time on battery repair if any.
Audi Q8 50 e-tron INR 1,13,70,000
Audi Q8 55 e-tron INR 1,26,10,000
Audi Q8 Sportback 50 e-tron INR 1,18,20,000
Audi Q8 Sportback 55 e-tron INR 1,30,60,000
Audi e-tron 50 Rs. 99,99,000
Audi e-tron 55 Rs. 1,16,15,000
Audi e-tron Sportback 55 Rs. 1,17,66,000
2021 Model Price ex-showroom (in INR) for refrence