Inspired by the classic custom look that has been a significant part of Triumph’s iconic history, from the original chromed tank of the 1937 Speed Twin to the 1960s Tritons, and all the way up to the birth of the custom classic generation, this new collection of beautiful, limited editions celebrates the craftsmanship and artistry that sits at the heart of Triumph’s DNA.
All available for one year only, each of the 8 new limited-edition motorcycles in this stunning collection bring a unique, bold and beautiful new take on the latest generation of Triumph’s legendary modern classic Bonneville line-up and world leading Rocket 3, with a hand-crafted and distinctive chrome scheme, accompanied by new Chrome Edition accessory kits.
Rocket 3 R Chrome Edition
• Bold and impressive chrome fuel tank with Jet Black accent
• Matching Jet Black fly screen, headlight bowls, front mudguard, radiator cowls, side panels and rear bodywork
• Launched in India at INR 20,80,000
Rocket 3 GT Chrome Edition
• Striking chrome fuel tank with eye-catching and distinctive Diablo Red accent
• Complemented with Jet Black headlight bowls and fly screen, front mudguard, radiator cowls, side panels and rear bodywork
• Launched in India at INR 21,40,000
Bonneville T120 Chrome Edition
• Flawless chrome tank with heritage-inspired Meriden Blue painted accents
• Classic Jet Black mudguards, headlight bowl and side panels
• Launched in India at INR 11,89,000
Bonneville Bobber Chrome Edition
• Elegant chrome tank with a Jet Black painted overlay and Triumph triangle tank badging
• Jet Black mudguards and side panels
• Launched in India at INR 12,85,000
Bonneville Speedmaster Chrome Edition
• Exquisitely crafted chrome tank with bold Diablo Red Surround
• Jet Black mudguards, side panels and headlight bowl
• Launched in India at INR 12,85,000
Bonneville T100 Chrome Edition
• Contemporary Cobalt Blue tank with beautiful Chrome Edition metal stripe,
• complementing the classic chrome badges and fuel filler cap Jet Black mudguards and side panels
• Launched in India at INR 10,04,000
Speed Twin 900 Chrome Edition
• Distinctive Red Hopper scheme with eye-catching Chrome Edition metal knee pad infills, elegant Jet Black tank stripe and Triumph triangle tank badging with metal detailing
• Contrasting Jet Black mudguards and side panels with new red and silver logo graphics
• Launched in India at INR 8,84,000
Scrambler 900 Chrome Edition
• Distinctive Brooklands Green scheme with classic Jet Black tank stripe, bold Chrome Edition metal knee pad infills and Triumph triangle tank badging with chrome detailing
• Jet Black mudguards, side panels and frame cowl
• Launched in India at INR 9,94,000
Following high demand for the 2022 Gold Line limited editions, which brought brighter colours and beautifully hand-finished schemes to eight of Triumph’s most iconic modern classics, now 2023 sees the introduction of a new eight-model-strong range of stunning, limited edition motorcycles – the Chrome Collection.
Inspired by the custom chrome design heritage of the brands iconic past, the Chrome Collection celebrates Triumph’s state-of-the-art chrome-detailing facility and the expert teams of specialist design and manufacturing engineers who have perfected the process over many years, across hundreds of accessories, beautiful badges and detailing. The result is a flawless chrome finish every time – distinctive, stylish and exquisitely hand-crafted.
Encompassing Triumph’s legendary Bonneville line-up and the world leading Rocket 3, each of the eight new limited editions feature a unique Chrome Edition scheme, chosen specifically to reflect each model’s rich heritage, and exquisitely finished to reinforce Triumph’s renowned reputation for premium quality and exceptional detailing. Together with the thrilling performance, neutral handling and modern capability of the modern classics range, these stunning specials combine contemporary design with nostalgic echoes of the Bonneville’s deep and rich history. Available to order now, these exclusive limited editions are available for one year only and will be coming into dealerships around the world from late 2022/early 2023.