Continuing the upbeat customer sentiment witnessed during the festive season, India’s largest luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz today announced, it sold off the current GLE 3 months ahead of plan owing to an unprecedented customer demand from across India. Mercedes-Benz has hence opened the bookings for the upcoming new generation GLE scheduled to be launched before Auto Expo 2020.
The GLE remains one of the most important products for Mercedes-Benz and have close to 13,000 units on road since the time of its India debut. The GLE in its new generation is going to set a new benchmark in the luxury SUV segment with unparalleled features and laden with latest technologies.
Yet another record delivery on Dhanteras, now in Delhi NCR:
After a record delivery of 200+ Mercedes-Benz on Dussehra and Navratri in Mumbai and Gujarat, Mercedes-Benz remained the most popular luxury car brand across markets and handed more than 250+ cars to customers on Dhanteras, in Delhi NCR alone. With this Mercedes-Benz has delivered a record number of600+ vehicles to customer on the day of Dhanteras in key markets of Mumbai, Pune, Gujarat, Kolkata, Delhi NCR and Punjab.
• Current GLE is completely sold-out, 3 months ahead of the launch of the new generation successor owing to an exceptional market demand
• Mercedes-Benz opens bookings for the all-New GLE from today
• The new GLE is scheduled for an India debut in 2020 prior to the Auto Expo
• The GLE has been one of the bestseller in Mercedes-Benz India portfolio with close to 13000 units sold ever since its inception
• The festive period saw unprecedented demand for Mercedes-Benz vehicles across the country, especially in Norther region of Delhi NCR, Punjab, and in Western regions of Mumbai, Pune and Gujarat.
• Mercedes-Benz’s innovative ownership solutions ‘Wish Box’ has been receiving overwhelming response with 500+ conversions already
• Mercedes-Benz has witnessed a revival of growth and positive customer demand from Q3 2019 onwards