Mahindra XUV 300 SUV Launch Done at a value for money price tag, a true premium approach towards the brand new product
Mahindra today launched its highly-anticipated new SUV, the XUV300 (pronounced as XUV 3 double ‘Oh’) at an ex-showroom starting price of Rs. 7.90 lac for the Petrol W4 variant and Rs. 8.49 lac for the Diesel W4 variant (one price applicable across India).
The XUV300 comes in 3 variants W4, W6 and W8, and one optional pack on the W8 variant. It is available in 6 monotone colours & 2 dual tone colours: Red Rage, Aqua Marine, Sunburst Orange, Pearl White, Napoli Black, D-Sat Silver, Dual Tone White roof on Red Rage and Aqua Marine (only on W8 optional pack).
The XUV300 shares its platform with the SsangYong Tivoli which is a globally successful product that has sold over 2.6 lakh units in 50+ countries since its launch in 2015. The Tivoli has also received multiple safety and ergonomic awards including a Grade 1 safety award from the 2015 KNCAP (Korean New Car Assessment Program), automotive safety test.
1. 1.5L Turbo Diesel engine with electronic variable geometry charger: 85.8KW (115 BHP) power & 300 NM torque
2. 1.2L Turbo Petrol engine: 81KW (110 BHP) power & 200 NM torque
3. 6-speed transmission
4. First-in-segment Smart Steering System: 3 steering modes allow you to customise the steering effort to suit your driving requirements. With the Comfort mode, glide through city traffic with ease. Or, satiate your need for thrill and adrenaline rush with the Sport mode.
The XUV300 offers Best-in-Segment safety features.
1. First-in-segment 7 airbags including a knee airbag, dual-front, side and curtain airbags
2. First-in-segment* disc brakes on all 4 wheels (*Among Sub 4 meter Compact SUVs).
3. First-in-segment front parking sensors
4. First-in-segment heated ORVMs
5. Electronic stability program with Dynamic Steering Torque, Hydraulic Brake Assist, Roll-over Mitigation and Traction Control. Together with Hill Start Assist.
6. ABS & EBD standard across all variants
7. Front & rear fog lamps
8. ISOFIX child seat mounts
9. Tyre-tronics (tyre pressure & temperature monitoring system)
10. Seat belt reminder for all seats
11. 3-point seat belt on all seats
1. First-in-segment Dual-Zone Fully Automatic Temperature Control
2. 17.78 cm (7”) Touchscreen Infotainment system with GPS navigation, Apple Car Play & Android Auto, ECOSENSE Technology with social media connectivity, Micro Hybrid system
3. Push Button Start/Stop
4. Rear Parking Camera with dynamic assist & 3 park assist modes
5. Steering-Mounted Phone & Audio Controls
6. Blue Sense APP with smart watch connectivity
7. Cruise control
8. Auto-dimming IRVM
9. Multi-colour configurable instrument cluster
10. Tyre position display
Best-in-Segment width of 1,821mm, Longest-in-Segment wheelbase of 2,600mm and a flat floor can comfortably seat 3 passengers in the 2nd row. While the finely crafted, dual-tone dashboard and a sophisticated, electric sunroof with anti-pinch function, elevate the standard of luxury to new heights. Premium leatherette seats with well-designed bolsters, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and a racing ready gear knob await you.
1. Electric sunroof with anti-pinch function
2. Premium grey leatherette upholstery
3. Leather-wrapped steering & gear knob
4. Dual-tone black & beige dashboard
5. Height-adjustable driver seat
6. 60:40 2nd row split seat
7. Flat floor in 2nd row
8. Adjustable boot floor
9. Height-adjustable front seat belts
10. Thoughtful storage spaces: multi-purpose central console storage, illuminated glove box, bottle holders on all doors, cupholders in rear centre armrest
XUV300 W4 7.90 lakh 8.49 lakh
XUV300 W6 8.75 lakh 9.30 lakh
XUV300 W8 10.25 lakh 10.80 lakh
XUV300 W8 (O) 11.44 lakh 11.99 lakh
XUV 300 Launched
Posted by Thrust Zone on Thursday, 14 February 2019