India’s largest luxury carmaker Mercedes-Benz, today inaugurated one of Odisha’s largest luxury car dealerships in the twin-cities of Bhubaneswar and Cuttack. The inauguration of T & T Motors underlines Mercedes-Benz’s commitment to reach out to customers and grow the luxury car segment in emerging markets. The state-of-the-art luxury dealership is spread across a massive area of 40,000 sq. ft., with 6 car display and 10 service bays that can service up to 3500 cars a year.
Situated in the city’s auto-hub, the 3S facility (sales, service and spares) will act as a one-stop-shop for all the sales and customer service requirements for customers in Cuttack, Bhubaneswar, Raurkela, Sambalpur and adjoining areas. Mr. Martin Schwenk, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, and Mr. Vidur Talwar, Managing Director, T & T Motors and Mr. Rohan Talwar, Executive Director, T & T Motors, inaugurated the facility.
Mr. Vidur Talwar, Managing Director, T & T Motors said, “We are proud to strengthen our partnership with Mercedes-Benz and further drive our automotive footprints into yet another new market. T & T Motors has rich experience in luxury automotive business and customer centricity is the key to our sustained success over the decades. Having a strong presence in the key markets of Delhi NCR and Rajasthan, we are confident of creating a strong presence for Mercedes-Benz in Odisha, with one of the largest luxury car dealerships in the state. This state-of-the-art modern luxury showroom is our commitment to the customers of this market and we are set to introduce them to an unparalleled vehicle ownership experience.”
Highlights of Mercedes-Benz T & T Motors dealership:
• With an investment of Rs. 8.5 crores the largest luxury 3S by Mercedes-Benz in Odisha was set up in a quick span of 6 months
• The state-of-the-art outlet is located in the auto hub of Bhubaneswar with easy access to key markets like Cuttack, Raurkela, Sambalpur and adjoining areas
• The massive spread of approx. 40,000 sq. ft. area with 30 professionally trained staff has 6 car display and 10 service bays for Body & Paint jobs
• The service facility can service up to 3500 cars per year
• The luxury facility consists of a Café Mercedes, a Mercedes-Benz accessories & merchandise section and a customer lounge
• The state-of-the-art facility is also ‘Specially-abled Friendly’