Omega Seiki Mobility, An Anglian Omega Group company, today announced the launch of its first electric passenger 3-wheeler ‘Stream’, marking its entry into the electric passenger vehicle segment. The Omega Seiki Mobility Stream, eAuto is priced attractively at Rs 3.40 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi) post Govt. Subsidy. The new OSM Stream offers an innovative driving experience with emission free, noiseless and absolutely fatigue free journey for drivers making it a next generation mobility solution for urban India.
At the Launch Mr. Uday Narang, Founder and Chairman, Omega Seiki Mobility said, “Today marks a significant day for Omega Seiki Mobility, we are venturing into the passenger segment. As the innovators of green mobility space, Omega Seiki Mobility is poised to be at the forefront of the electric vehicle revolution while leading the endeavour through its range of clean mobility solutions. Omega Seiki Mobility Stream is one such product which is innovative green solution in the last mile transportation segment with the best in class earning potential for the drivers and owners. The electric passenger three wheeler will provide an improved earning potential of 20-25% which ensures greater savings and greater profits”
OSM STREAM highlights
● Highest power of 10 kW and highest torque of 535 Nm at wheels.
● Stream’s ability to climb inclines with ease is second to none with a gradeability of 10.2 degree
● Useable driving range of 110 km/charge ensures additional trips in a day and thereby more earnings
Large Cabin space with best in class leg room for passenger and driver
● Lithium-ion technology: The OSM Stream is powered by an advanced lithium-ion battery pack that is IP65-rated, and ensures highest dust and water protection
● Independent transmission: It comes with a Independent transmission with gear adding up to the torque pulling heavy loads and making the drive very comfortable and fatigue-free
● Ease of charging: OSM Stream can be charged anywhere through a 16 A socket using the off board portable charger
● Reliable IP67 rated motor: Gives enhanced protection from dust and water entry
● ED coated Metal body structure for superior life.
Ground Clearance – 175mm – easy to ride in bumpy Indian Urban or Rural roads
For vehicle finance Anglian Omega Group has in-house financing entity ‘Anglian Finvest’ and Omega Seiki Mobility has also partnered with various banks & NBFCs
Omega Seiki Mobility has been growing its product line up and manufacturing footprint rapidly in India. The company is the first OEM to have 2,3 and 4 wheelers in its product portfolio. The company has set up large scale manufacturing facilities in Delhi NCR and now looking to expand in Pune. The company is a leading last mile service provider with under its brand “UNOXpress”. The company is currently running its fleet in 20 cities, doing more than 10 lac Km per month.