Hyundai Motor India today announced that its latest SUV EXTER has already received over 50,000 bookings indicating an overwhelming response from Indian customers. The entry SUV EXTER has surely set new benchmarks in its segment while redefining safety, powertrain, comfort and convenience offerings.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr. Tarun Garg, COO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, “With Hyundai EXTER, we have continued our pursuit of democratizing advanced technology, superior quality, next-gen features, safety and comfort for customers. This SUV has redefined benchmarks in the country and offers customers superior safety with 6 Airbags as standard and ESC, VSM, HAC available across all trims as option. The response to EXTER is euphoric, so much so that the bookings have zoomed from 10,000 prelaunch to 50,000 plus in less than 30 days of launch. What is also interesting to witness is that the trims with sunroof constitute more than 75% of total bookings signaling a big thumbs up from the customers for the segment raising benchmark features introduced in the EXTER. HMIL would like to sincerely thank our customers for their trust and love for Hyundai EXTER and we are confident that the Hyundai SUV Life will continue to elevate their aspirations.”
Hyundai EXTER offers customers unparalleled space, comfort, safety and features. The SUV has been equipped with 20 First in Segment features and 9 Best in Segment features that elevate the aspirations of customers in India. Hyundai EXTER is offered with 3 year (unlimited kilometers warranty) along with an option of 7 years Extended Warranty option with lowest cost of maintenance in its segment. Hyundai EXTER is available with 6 Monotone and 3 Dual tone exterior colour options.
· Bookings for Hyundai EXTER zoomed from 10 000 to 50 000 in less than 30 days of launch.
· Sunroof variants contribute an overwhelming 75 % to the total bookings.
· More than one third of the bookings are for the Automatic version which comes with industry 1st AMT with paddle shifters.
· The EXTER SUV sets new safety benchmarks with standard application of 6 Airbags & option of Electronic Stability Control (ESC) & Hill Assist Control (HAC) across lineup.
· EXTER also boasts of 20 Segment first and 9 Segment best features.
· Hyundai EXTER was launched in India on July 10th, 2023 amidst great fanfare at a starting price of INR 5 99 900 (ex-showroom).