Volkswagen Passenger Cars India today announced the launch of a new customer touchpoint at Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad. Located at Jyothi Nagar with an area of 22,000 sq. ft., the new 3S facility is operated under the leadership of Nihar Mody, Director, Mody Auto India Private Limited.
The new facility comprises of a 3-car display that will assist in showcasing the latest product offerings to customers in the new and used car segment (DWA). It also provides a range of after-sales service, including maintenance and spare repair at the hands of highly skilled and trained technicians for customer convenience and support.
Commenting on the opening of this new facility, Mr. Ashish Gupta, Brand Head, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, “With the inauguration of the new facility at Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad, Volkswagen is on-track to expand our customer touchpoints across the country. As we prepare ourselves for the launch of the Taigun next year, we’ve been relentlessly working towards strengthening our customer experience packaged with providing premium accessible mobility solutions. We are confident of offering excellent sales & service experience to our customers in the Southern region.”
Commenting on the launch of the new customer touchpoint, Mr. Nihar Mody, Director, Mody Auto India Private Limited said, “With the addition of Volkswagen Mehdipatnam to our network in the Telangana and Andhra Pradesh region, we intend to be more accessible for our customers. Our state-of-the-art, integrated sales and service facility, will enable our customers to experience professional sales and maintenance services at their comfort and convenience.”
– Volkswagen India has 137 sales and 116 service touchpoints pan India and plans to take the total sales outlets to 150 by year end.
– Integrated services to bring convenience and peace of mind: The new state of the art 3S facility offers sales, service and spares all under one roof for a trusted and hassle-free experience
– Accessible services: Customers can access information on the latest new offerings by Volkswagen in the new and pre-owned car segment
– Fully equipped workshop: The new sales and service touchpoint hosts 10 mechanical bays that can undertake general repair, maintenance and paint work
– Volkswagen expands its footprint in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh: With the launch of the new facility, the brand has 16 customer sales and service touchpoints