Volkswagen Passenger Cars India today announced the launch of its digitally integrated service outlets for pre-owned cars – Das WeltAuto Excellence Centres through virtual inauguration of 5 outlets in a day across key cities of Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Cochin and Thrissur. Through this initiative, the brand aims to strengthen its one-stop solution to buy, sell or exchange certified pre-owned cars by providing unique retail and customized services. Customers can avail a bouquet of features including professional car evaluation, special finance offer, unique accessory packages and hassle-free transfer.
Description automatically generated DWA facilities offer buying, selling or exchange of multi-brand pre-owned cars for a smooth, transparent and safe experience. A holistic business offering and brand promise of providing competitively priced used cars, thoroughly checked and certified along with offering genuine accessories, service and warranty packages (up to 12 months), insurance and financial support to prospective customers.
Each pre-owned vehicle undergoes a thorough scrutiny basis a comprehensive 160-point checklist and certified post successful completion of due diligence process and inspection by a third-party inspector. With an extensive reach of 105 outlets in India, DWA is a one-stop solution that offers a strong value proposition in the organized pre-owned segment that enables customers to fulfill their need for accessible, individual mobility.
The brand has enabled digitization across DWA Excellence Center for a seamless and contactless experience. Prospective customers can immerse in a complete digital experience that ranges from integrated online buying or selling on the DWA website to self-valuation of car through the Das WeltAuto Valuator app. The unique mobile application offers swift and transparent valuations basis the algorithms given by the ‘Indian Blue Book’.
Volkswagen aims to offer a digitally enabled, professionally managed, value for money proposition to customers looking for individual mobility options. In line with this, Volkswagen will introduce 17 DWA Excellence Center by 2021, which will be based on stringent internal guidelines. In addition, the brand also conducts thorough verification and internal audits to ensure smooth functioning of DWA Excellence Center.
Commenting on this initiative, Mr. Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said, “Customer experience is at the core of our brand philosophy and with the introduction of DWA Excellence Center, we believe we will be catering to the ever-evolving pre-owned car segment. Our aim is to offer customized services, provide customers with peace of mind by making the process of buying, selling or exchanging pre-owned cars effortless and hassle-free.”
Staying true to its brand philosophy, the DWA Excellence Center is built on Volkswagen’s 10 pillars ranging from professional consultation and expert advice by DWA Relationship Manager, Road-Side Assistance program, test drive, vehicle customization and service support throughout the ownership period.
– Bringing digitally integrated customized services: Through the Das WeltAuto Excellence Center, customers can access a host of digitally integrated and customized services while buying, selling or exchanging a pre-owned car
– Designed on 10-critical pillars for outstanding customer experience: With the aim to create a unique retail experience, Volkswagen’s DWA Excellence Center focusses on pricing transparency, offers a wide range of multi-brand pre-owned cars, dedicated relationship manager and host of exclusive privileges, including warranty on pre-owned cars
– Benefits for the customer: One stop solution for the pre-owned car business and its related peripherals that promises enhanced sales and service privileges through its state-of-the-art digital experience and dedicated consultation from trained staff
– Availability of DWA Special Edition Car: The accessorized display car to help customers visualize the various vehicle customization possibilities for their pre-owned car
– Roll-out of Excellence Center amidst a steadily growing DWA network: Currently, there are 105 DWA outlets across India. In 2020-21, the company plans to open 17 DWA Excellence Centers across these locations