2017 Honda Amaze Privilege Edition gives a glimpse of what you can expect in the all new 2018 Honda Amaze that is set to be seen at Auto Expo 2018
Honda has had a busy year with launches happening throughout the year. The manufacturer has launched the WRV, Accord Hybrid, City Facelift and earlier in 2016 we saw the Brio Facelift along now the best seller, the Amaze gets a new interior in the form of a limited edition. The manufacturer has launched the Honda Amaze Privilege edition which comes with a new interior and most importantly, a new infotainment system.
Interior has the DIGIPAD – Revolutionary 17.7 cm Advanced Infotainment with audio, video and navigation system. The Privilege Edition Themed Premium Beige colour Seat Covers along with Centre Arm Rest for the driver. Exterior has new Body Graphics, Privilege Edition Emblem and Rear Parking Sensors are offered.
DIGIPAD features include:
· In-built Satellite Linked 3D Navigation
· My storage Internal Media Memory 1.5GB
· Mirror Link support for Smartphone Connectivity
· Internet access for Browsing, Email and Live Traffic via optional Wifi Receiver
· Voice Commands for Media, Navigation and Calling
· Smartphone Voice Assistant Activation
· Bluetooth for Handsfree Telephone and Audio Streaming Support
· AM/FM Digital Radio Tuner, MP3/WAV, i-Pod/i-phone compatible
· USB slots (2 Nos), Micro SD Card Slots for Maps and Media (2 Nos.) & HDMI-IN port
The Honda Amaze ‘Privilege Edition’ is offered on Amaze S(O) MT grade which has features like Dual Airbags, ABS (in Diesel Variant) , Power Adjustable ORVMs, Steering Mounted controls, Driver Seat Height Adjuster, Digital AC Controls, Premium Dual tone interiors and much more. The Privilege edition is priced Rs 10,000 over S(O) MT grade and is available at Ex-showroom New Delhi prices of Rs. 6,48,888 for Petrol and Rs. 7,73,631 for Diesel. Amaze cumulative sales have crossed more than 2.4 Lakh since its launch in April 2013.