2020 Audi RS7 Sportback India Launch Price Revealed – Know Details
The new 2020 Audi RS7 Sportback marks the model’s second generation and is more unique than ever before. At the International Motor Show (IAA) in Frankfurt, Audi Sport Gmbh presented the RS 7 Sportback as a wide-bodied five-seater for the first time, also showcased the new improved performance and efficiency delivered by a mild hybrid system. 2020 Audi RS7 Sportback India Launch has been long time coming and today its finally here. Bookings were open since early June and now its here. The 2020 Audi RS7 Sportback India Launch Price is Rs. 1.94 crore. 2020 Audi RS7 Sportback India launch is also not the only RS model launch for this year. Expect the RSQ8 to soon come along with more could be on the cards too from Audi India.
The exterior design
● Iconic Sportback shape embellished with sharply defined lines.
● Flared wheel arches and low stance give it an aggressive race car look.
● Flat, singleframe grille features a three-dimensional honeycomb mesh.
● High-performance impression accentuated by RS-specific door sills with black inlays.
● Light signature: rear strip of lights feature a striking design.
● Spoiler automatically extends from the tail-gate when upwards of 100 km/h.
● RS-specific oval exhaust pipes and rear bumper with diffuser highlight sportiness.
● Optionally available Panoramic Sunroof
● The interior combines taut, sinewy surfaces with clearly defined contours.
● Special RS displays use the Audi virtual cockpit to provide details of tyre pressure, torque, performance, oil temperature, boost pressure, lap times, acceleration, and G-forces.
● Shift light display prompts the driver to go up a gear when the rev limit is reached
● Flat-bottomed, fully perforated RS Sport leather steering wheel sports new large RS aluminium shift paddles.
● Driver can use steering buttons to enable the new Audi drive select RS1 and RS2 modes. This automatically opens the RS-specific displays in the Audi virtual cockpit.
● Luggage compartment capacity of 535 litres, which can be increased to as much as 1,390 litres with the split rear seat backs folded down
The drive system
● 4.0 L twin-turbo TFSI petrol engine produces 441 kW (600 hp) power and delivers 800 Nm torque
● 0 to 100 km/h in a super quick 3.6 seconds.
● Top speed electronically limited to 250 km/h; this can be increased to 280 km/h with the optional dynamic package and to 305 km/h with the RS dynamic plus package
● A full-bodied V8 growl: Audi drive select dynamic handling system allows adjustments to sound of the power unit.
● Mild Hybrid System (MHEV) comes with a 48-volt main on-board electrical system. The belt alternator starter can recover up to 12 kW power under gentle acceleration and feed it into a lithium-ion battery as electricity.
● Cylinder on Demand (COD) technology enhances the efficiency. In higher gears at low to medium loads and engine speeds, 4 cylinders automatically deactivate to minimize fuel consumption.
● Standard eight-speed Tiptronic transmission with optimized shift times.
● quattro permanent all-wheel drive system includes launch control function.
● Depending on traction, up to 70 percent drive force can flow to the front wheels and up to 85 percent to the back wheels.
● Wheel-selective torque control optimizes handling through bends, it provides power to the wheels that need it when cornering.
● Five-link front and rear axles with standard RS adaptive air Suspension.
● Air suspension can be set to three modes, and can be set on automatic level control.
● Progressive steering for an involving driving experience. Dynamic all-wheel steering is an optional extra.
● Audi drive select dynamic handling system offers six profiles including customizable RS-specific RS1 and RS2 modes.
● RS brake system comprises of internally ventilated and perforated discs (42 cms) at the front, 37 cms at the rear); calipers painted in black as standard or red upon request.
● High performance RS ceramic brakes available with the Dynamic Package plus as an optional extra.
● RS sport suspension with Dynamic Ride Control (DRC) for additional stability available optionally
Infotainment, assist systems, colors, and materials
● LED headlamps with dynamic indicators as standard and HD Matrix LED headlamps with laser lights available optionally.
● Standard rear view camera with optionally available surround view cameras
● Standard B&O Sound System features a 3D front surround system and 16 speakers with a 705 W output. B&O Advanced Surround System with 3D sound in the front and rear from 19 speakers and 1820 W output is optional.
● Optional heads up display shows RS-specific information.
● 13 standard exterior paint finishes, including the two RS-specific shades of Nardo Grey and Sebring Black, crystal effect, as well as 5 available Matte Effect paint finishes as an additional extra.
● Matte Aluminium, Black, or Carbon package available for flaps, blades, sill inlays, window slot trims, and the rear diffuser clip
● 53.34 cms 10-spoke star design wheels are standard; 55.88 cms rims available as an optional extra with different finishes.
● RS sport seats upholstered with black pearl Nappa leather or RS Sport Seats covered with Valcona leather available as options.
● RS design packages, available in either red or grey, bring a splash of colour, with contrasting stitching on the Alcantara steering wheel, gear lever gaiter and kneepads.
● Optional inlays in Carbon, Natural Grey-Brown wood or Matte Aluminium open up a range of possibilities for customizing the interior.
● Optionally available soft power latching of the doors.