2022 Kawasaki 650 Range Launched In India – Know Details
India Kawasaki Motors announces the launch of MY22 Kawasaki 650 range update for India. To begin with, the Vulcan S will be available in “METALLIC MATTE GRAPHENESTEEL GRAY” colour, at an ex-showroom price starting at INR 6,10,000/-. The Vulcan S gets the new colour of grey on the fuel tank along with silver colour to set up the fine contrast between the colour combination. In further addition to the eye-catchy colour scheme, a green line successfully runs over the fuel tank, radiator side covers and wheel rims confidently grabbing the attraction of people and describing the brand identity of Kawasaki. The updates on the Ninja 650 and Z650 are just limited to colors and everything else remains th same.
Highlights of the Vulcan S are:
1. 649cc parallel-twin engine (Cleaner Emissions)
2. Modern, urban styling
3. Slim backbone-style rear frame
4. Ergo fit (Adjustable riding position – Handle, Seat and Footpeg)
5. Linkage-equipped offset laydown single-shock
6. Gear Position Indicator
The Ninja 650 will be available in PEARL ROBOTIC WHITE” and “LIME GREEN and Z650 will be available in “CANDY LIME GREEN TYPE 3” colour. The price will be starting at INR 6,61,000/-(Ex-Showroom) and 6,24,000/- (Ex-Showroom) respectively.
Highlights of the Ninja 650 and Z650 are:
• Z “sugomi” styling (consist of a crouching stance, low-positioned head and upswept tail.) For the Z650
• LED Headlamps on both bikes
• 4.3” TFT colour instrumentation on both bikes
• Smartphone connectivity via RIDEOLOGY THE APP on both bikes
• Dunlop Sportsmax Roadsport 2 tyres on both bikes
Deliveries will start from the beginning of September. Customers can check the estimated on-road price of motorcycle on the on-road price estimator tab of the website.
Kawasaki website: https://kawasaki-india.com
On-road price estimator: https://kawasaki-india.com/on-road-price-estimator/