BS6 Mahindra Marazzo diesel launch has been announced today. Marazzo, India’s safest MPV, will now be available with a BSVI-compliant diesel powertrain at a starting price of Rs. 11.25 lakh.
Equally significant is a new variant line-up that offers more value to the customer while simplifying choice. The BS6 Mahindra Marazzo Diesel will now be available in three variants, namely M2, M4+ and M6+. As the brand’s new top-variant, the M6+ now comes with 17-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, a rear parking camera with steering-adaptive guidelines, automatic temperature control and automatic driver-side windows.
This is in addition to other top-end features one would expect in the M6+ including a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system and Mahindra’s Industry 1st Surround Cool Technology. All of this at a price of Rs. 13.51 lakh. The new mid-variant M4+ will now sport 16-inch alloy wheels along with other attractive features that together offer superior value at a price of Rs. 12.37 lakh.
BS6 Mahindra Marazzo Diesel continues to get the same 1.5-litre engine as before. However, it has been updated to the latest emission norms. Performance figures for this home grown four-cylinder motor continues to be the same at 124 PS and 300Nm of torque.
According to Veejay Nakra, CEO, Automotive Division, M&M Ltd., “We are delighted to introduce the BSVI-compliant, cleaner-technology Marazzo. Engineered for excellence, the Marazzo offers spacious comfort, safety, a smooth car-like ride, effortless handling and a low operating cost. Further, with the enhanced value of the new M4+ and M6+ variants, we are confident that the Marazzo will be the preferred choice in its segment”.
About the Marazzo
· With a 4-star rating in adult safety from Global NCAP, Marazzo is India’s safest MPV.
· Marazzo comes with best-in-class shoulder room in the 1st/2nd row and best-in-class legroom in the 3rd row.
· The longest rear suspension travel of 245 mm gives it a smooth car-like ride over all types of roads. And a cabin that is the quietest & fastest-cooling in its class makes every journey comfortable.
· Marazzo’s Front Wheel Drive, Electric Power Steering and short Turning Radius of 5.25 m provides easy manoeuvrability in traffic conditions.
· Marazzo BS6 offers a best-in-class Standard Warranty of 5 Years /1,00,000 km & the lowest service cost of 58 paise/ km for scheduled maintenance.