The subtle touch of ambient lighting is good enough to manifold the appeal of a car. The feature makes the occupants feel special and the best thing is that it won’t cost you a bomb to have it in your car. We compile a list of offerings in India under Rs 30 lakh that comes equipped with the feature of ambient lighting. Here’re the names:
1) Citroen C5 Aircross: The French flair has got impeccable design elements with some quirky detailing on both outside and inside. It’s the first French full-size SUV offering that comes with the feature of ambient lighting inside the cabin.
2) VW Polo: The German hatchback is well known for its solid engineering and elegant design. In addition, the Polo comes with the feature of ambient lighting that furthers its appeal among target customers that is seen on the roof where the cabin lights are located.
3) Renault Kiger: The latest compact SUV from the house of Renault comes with not only the premium ambient lighting feature but also packs a punch thanks to its long list of equipment and value for money appeal.
4) Honda City: Taking the luxury to a different level altogether, mid-size Honda City sedan comes with a long list of premium features including ambient lighting, auto-lock doors, and G-Force meter.
5) Mahindra XUV700: The indigenous SUV maker Mahindra offers the feature of ambient lighting on its flagship SUV, the XUV500. This feature is likely to be retained in the upcoming XUV7OO which will make its market debut in July 2021.
6) Tata Safari and Altroz: Tata has made available the feature of ambient lighting on its two models: Premium Altroz hatchback and flagship Safari SUV.
7) Nissan Kicks: The solidly built Japanese SUV comes equipped with a long list of equipment that includes a 360-degree surround camera system and ambient lighting among others.
8) Kia Range: Kia has the distinction of offering the ambient lighting feature across its portfolio in India. This means the feature is available on Seltos SUV, Carnival MPV, and Sonet Compact SUV.
9) Ford Endeavour and EcoSport: Both rugged SUVs from the American automaker comes with a feature of ambient lighting.
10) MG Range: MG offers ambient lighting on both Hector and Gloster models in the Indian market.
11) Hyundai i20 and Creta: Both these models from Hyundai features single-tone ambient lighting which enhances the overall appeal of ambiance inside the cabin.