Maruti Betting Big With New True Value Outlets Nationwide – Complete Details True Value 2.0 Dealerships!
Maruti Suzuki’s New True Value Outlets will make sure it gains maximum traction and cash from the highly potent second hand market which continues to grow
Maruti Suzuki announced a complete revamp of its True Value operations, designed to make pre-owned cars more attractive and transparent for our valued customers. As a part of Maruti Suzuki’s transformation, a network of independent True Value outlets will be set up across the country, with a larger display area for a variety of pre-owned cars of Maruti Suzuki.
These outlets will be digitally integrated through a portal so that customers can access details of all the cars available at True Value outlets nation-wide. This will help customers to make their choice and visit the relevant True Value outlet for a test drive.
To ensure quality and reliability, pre-owned Maruti Suzuki cars will be carefully selected (criteria details given below), refurbished at Maruti Suzuki workshops and offered to customers with warranty and free services.
Certification of a car is an exhaustive process which starts with evaluation of the car on 376 check points. The refurbishment and service requirements are also identified during evaluation. Then the car is refurbished at Maruti Suzuki workshops.
Post refurbishment, the cars are inspected and rated on six parameters – engine, suspension, brakes, electrical, transmission & steering control and exteriors & interiors. With this a True Value certificate is issued for the car. Further, a certified car comes with multiple free services and company-backed warranty up to one year.
Up to 150 new True Value outlets by March 2018 planned. True Value was first launched by MSIL in 2001. It redefined the pre-owned car market by offering a safe, reliable and hassle free purchase experience for buyers of pre-owned cars. Customers will be offered a seamless experience from accessing car details on portal to test drive and purchase.
True Value 2.0 includes:
– Brand new stand-alone outlets
– A wide display area for variety of cars
Seamless digital experience
– Customers can select cars online and visit the respective True Value outlet for test drive and completing the transaction
– All details of the car (specifications, features, star ratings and other details) will be available online
– Pre-owned cars will be checked on 376 parameters before sale
– Star ratings for cars (1 to 5 Star) to empower customers to make an informed choice
– Trust, reliability, transparency and warmth
– Hassle-free documentation
– Standardized and seamless digital and retail customer experience
– Certified cars will have a warranty period and free after sales service like new cars
True Value ‘certified’ cars
– Maruti Suzuki car not driven for more than 1 lakh km and less than 7 years old
– Not more than two ownerships
– Vehicle not used for commercial purposes
– No retrofitted CNG or LPG kits