Mercedes Benz E-Class All-Terrain India Launch is done just before the festive season kicks and adds another product to the massive portfolio
Mercedes-Benz launched the most versatile E-Class of all time – the all new E-Class All-Terrain. The All-Terrain comes equipped with a four-cylinder diesel engine that generates 143 kW (194 hp) of power and 4MATIC. A special model-specific feature, All-Terrain transmission mode, is inspired from the Mercedes-Benz GLE range which offers off-road drive settings. The comfortable AIRBODY Control suspension configuration and the large wheels with higher sidewalls increase ride comfort on rough roads making it a path-breaking masterpiece to wear the Three-Pointed Star. This first-of-its-kind vehicle from Mercedes-Benz was launched by Mr. Roland Folger, MD and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India.
Technical specifications of the Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain
Performance Data: E-Class All-Terrain E 220 d 4MATIC
Cylinder arrangement/number: in-line/4
Power: 194 hp at 3800 rpm
Peak Torque: 400 Nm at 1600 – 2800 rpm
Acceleration: (0-100 km/h) 8.0 seconds
Top Speed: 231 km/h
The 4MATIC all-wheel drive E-Class All-Terrain has features like increased ground clearance due to the AIR BODY CONTROL multi-chamber air suspension. The new model boasts all the intelligent load compartment solutions such as the rear seat cargo position.
• The E 220 d 4MATIC All-Terrain features the newly developed OM 654 four-cylinder BS VI compliant diesel engine and 9G-TRONIC automatic transmission
• Head off the beaten track with the standard DYNAMIC SELECT along with All-Terrain transmission modes | Ground clearance can be increased by 35 mm
• Expressive exterior and interior design, featuring SUV-style radiator grille, robust body and large light-alloy 19” wheels | The All-Terrain has a powerful and strong appearance which distinguishes it from its classic model
• The rear seat backrest folds into a 40:20:40 split allowing 1820 litres of storage| Cargo function for the second row of seats increases rake angle of the backrest by 10° to accommodate around 30 litres more storage
• The E-Class All-Terrain will be BS VI compliant and can also run on BS IV fuel
• The Mercedes-Benz E-Class All-Terrain is priced at INR 75 Lakhs, ex-showroom, all India