Tata Motors has launched its New Forever range of passenger vehicles in Bhutan. In association with Samden Vehicles Pvt. Ltd., an authorized distributor of passenger vehicles in the country, Tata Motors will retail its latest range of passenger vehicles – the new generation Tiago, Tigor, Altroz, Nexon, Harrier and the flagship SUV, the Safari.
The New Forever range of Tata Motors passenger vehicles have been designed under the ‘Impact 2.0’ design language, with best-in class safety standards, offering superlative performance. The new range are feature-rich backed by superior technology offering a delightful ownership experience.
· Tiago: Equipped with the 1.2-litre Revotron petrol engine, the new Tiago features manual and AMT options with advanced dual-path suspension system. Similarly, it boasts of best possible safety and comfort, sporty design and infotainment features like Android Auto and Apple Car play connectivity. It is available in six colours – Flame Red, Pearlescent White, Pure Silver, Daytona Grey and Tectonic Blue along with a dual-tone option with all the colours, with a starting price of 7.34 Lacs Nu.
· Tigor: The new Tigor also comes with a 1.2-litre Revotron petrol engine in a poised, understated and executive-oriented design. The sleek headlamps and a premium Piano Black finish for the grille enhances the already confident stance of the Tigor. It also offers superior safety, regal comfort and advanced infotainment. It is available in in five colours – Deep Red, Pearlescent White, Pure Silver, Daytona Grey and Arizona Blue, with the starting price of 7.99 Lacs Nu.
· Nexon: The Nexon, with a 1.2L petrol engine delivers 120PS of power. Its’ robust platform makes it suitable for different road conditions. It offers feature-loaded package with enhanced comfort and safety features like electric sunroof, electronic stability program etc. At a starting price of 10.55 Lacs Nu, the Nexon is available in six exciting colours – Foliage Green, Flame Red, Tectonic Blue, Pure Silver, Daytona Grey and Calgary White, along with dual-tone roof options for all the colour options.
· Altroz: The all-new Altroz, available in 1.2L BS6 petrol engine, is built on the new ALFA ARC architecture, which is versatile and robust. It is the safest car in its segment, with a 5-star Global NCAP safety rating. The Altroz is available in the XM+ variant, priced at 8.95 Lacs Nu.
· Harrier: The Harrier features the next-generation Kryotec BS6 diesel engine, offering 170PS power and 350Nm of torque, It is also available in automatic transmission. Built on the OMEGA ARC architecture derived from Land Rover’s legendary D8 platform, the SUV offers a perfect combination of design and performance. It also has exciting new features like a panoramic sunroof and 6-way powered driver seat with adjustable lumbar support. It is available in five colours – Calypso Red, Orcus White, Oberon Black, Daytona Grey, at a starting price of 18.38 Lacs Nu.
· Safari: Safari is a flagship SUV with strong heritage of Land Rovers D8 Platform. It has been tested for 2.2Mn Kms on toughest of terrains across different geographies and offers Supreme handling characteristics. It comes with top of the line features like Panoramic Sunroof, Advanced ESP, and Electronic Parking Brakes with Auto Hold. It is available at starting price of 24.42 Lacs Nu.