Volvo Car India’s second fully electric car C40 Recharge has got a very strong response from the Indian market. Within first month of its launch, it has crossed bookings of 100 cars. Volvo is making all efforts to deliver these cars at the earliest. C40 Recharge, first born electric car had surprised the market with the introductory price. Company today announced that the introductory price phase which was a reward for early adopters is now over. The ex-showroom price of C40 Recharge has now been revised to 62.95 lakhs with immediate effect.
Seeing the great response to Volvo’s electric cars in India and connecting to Volvo Car’s electrification ambition, the company has decided to offer XC40 only in its all electric variant,
“Recharge” for customers. To continue to push the electrification agenda, Volvo also announces a special “Festive Delight Offer” for customers opting to buy XC40 Recharge. The offer is valid
for a limited period and limited stocks.
XC40 Recharge boasts an impressive WLTP Range of 418 kms as per WLTP & 550 kms as per ICAT testing on a single charge, a comprehensive suite of safety features, and a luxurious and
trendy design. The C40 Recharge is the second EV model from Volvo in India to be assembled at the Company’s plant at Hosakote in Bengaluru, Karnataka and it comes with an 11kW charger. The
C40 Recharge is only sold online directly by the Company.
Customers can place orders online directly on Volvo Car India website. Bookings can be done with a refundable deposit of Rs.1,00,000 on Volvo Car India website. Volvo Car’s commitment to sustainability is showcased in the C40 Recharge with the floor carpet set being produced from 71 recycled plastic bottles and the interiors having been made from forest waste, wine corks and plastic bottles. The interiors and seats are leather free.
Volvo Car India’s network of its pan India retail partners will continue to support customers towards sales delivery by providing on ground support. There shall be no change in customer
service and after-sales service operation businesses which continue to operate as it is.
Hassle-free Ownership Package:
New Ex-showroom Price: Rs. 62.95 lakhs plus applicable taxes, including
3 years comprehensive car warranty
3 years Volvo Service Package
3 years Road Side Assistance
8 years battery warranty
5 years subscription to digital services
1 wall box charger (11 Kw) through third party
Tre-Kronor – Ultimate Luxury Experiences The company also announced that exclusive “Tre Kronor Experience” program which got rolled out for XC40 Recharge customers will be extended to C40 Recharge customers as well. Tre-Kronor denotes the three crowns of Swedish luxury and will offer a host of unique luxury and personalized experiences.
About C40 Recharge Born Electric:
– Power: 408 hp
– Torque: 660 Nm
– Battery : 78 kWh
– Battery Type: Li-Ion
– Battery weight: 500kgs
– Acceleration: 0-100 kms – 4.7 s
– Battery warranty: 8 years/160,000 km
– Top speed: 180 km/h
– Power distribution ratio : 40/60
– Power (Front/Rear) – 163 hp/ 245 hp
– WLTP Range: 530 kms
– ICAT Range : 683 kms
– Front storage (Frunk): 31 ltrs
– Rear storage (boot space): 413 ltrs
– Ground Clearance (kerb weight + 1 person): 171mm
– One Pedal Drive option
– Leather-free interiors
– Unique battery safety cage
– A new silhouette aero-dynamically designed slimmed roof line
– Neatly packaged sensors for the Advanced Driver Assist Systems sensor platform
– 84-pixel LED (each side) that automatically adjusts to light conditions
– Large Panoramic Sunroof that minimizes glare and provides effective UV protection.
– Digital Services with 5 years subscription
– Google Built-in (Google Assistant, Google Play, Google Maps)
– Volvo Cars App
– Harmon Kardon Premium Sound System (600W, 13 speakers)
– Volvo On Call
– Advanced Air Purifier System with PM 2.5 sensor
– 360-degree camera
– Blind Spot Information System with Cross traffic alert
– Adaptive Cruise Control
– Pilot Assist
– Lane Keeping Aid
– Collision Mitigation Support (front & rear)
– Parking Assistance Sensors (front, side & rear)
– 7 airbags
– Wireless Charging for smartphone