India Yamaha Motor has extended the benefits which were committed by the company to their customers for an additional 60 days (i.e. till June-2020) from date of expiry as gratitude with customers.
The following services will be extended:
Free service: Services expiring between 15-March-2020 to 15-April-2020, will be extended till June-2020
Normal warranty: Normal warranty expiring between 15-March-2020 to 15-April-2020 will be extended till June-20
Extended warranty: Expiring between 15-March-20 to 15-April-2020 will be extended till June-20
Annual maintenance contracts: Expiring between 15-March-2020 to 15-April-2020 will be extended till June-20
We have also informed our dealerships to ensure that these benefits are passed on to our customers smoothly.
TVS Motor Company wants to reassure that we are taking necessary and comprehensive actions to connect with our customers and support their well-being.
• Toll-free number 18002587111 will continue to function to address queries and concerns real time. Dedicated resources have been allocated between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM to guide through situation-based solutions.
• The entire service support team of TVS Motor Company is accessible on [email protected] regarding any query or concern.
• Road Side Assistance (RSA) number, 18002587111, continues to be accessible 24/7 and associates across locations will support, wherever legally possible. The service will continue to be free for enrolled members and charged to others.
• Associates will follow precautionary health norms as stipulated by authorities to provide a safe experience, as and when they are functional.
• The Area Office team in the respective state will be available for escalation and to ensure seamless support to all our customers in this hour of crisis.
• Free service of vehicles due between March and April, 2020 will be redeemable till June 2020.
• For vehicles where warranty is expiring between 1st March and 30th April 2020, we are extending it to 30th June, 2020.
• AMC services due between March and April, 2020 will be redeemable till June, 2020.
Bajaj has sent out of a statement to its dealers which is seen in the image below which extends warranty for its customers. The manufacturer launched a lot of vehicles in the Indian market through various brands as well. We wait to hear from them too.
Hero MotoCorp, the world’s largest manufacturer of motorcycles and scooters, has extended the duration of all its warranty and free services in view of the nationwide COVID-19 lockdown.
For the benefit of all its existing customers, the Company has extended services that were getting exhausted during the lock-down period. These services have been extended to ensure that all customers maintain social distancing and are not required to visit dealerships in a rush.
The extended services include –
· All scheduled Free Service (FSC) expiring between March 21 to April 30 will be extended till June 30, 2020
· All services under Joyride (AMC) expiring between March 21 to April 30 will be extended till June 30, 2020
· All vehicles for which the warranty is expiring during lockdown period will be extended till June 30, 2020
(as per terms and conditions of warranty)
Hero MotoCorp is also offering Road Side Assistance, where permitted by local authorities. The Company is operating a toll-free 24×7 customer helpline number (18002660018) to support all customer queries related to sales, after-sales, service, warranty, and other support.