With all the Scrambler 1200 XC and XE’s category-dominating specification and style, incredible torque delivery and signature soundtrack, the new 2021 update delivers lower emissions whilst retaining all the thrilling performance, high power and torque that they are renowned for. Alongside the 2021 generation Scramblers comes a new beautiful and unique limited edition that celebrates the most famous movie star, stunt and motorcycle in history, with the Scrambler 1200 Steve McQueen Edition.
First launched in 2018, the Triumph Scrambler 1200 has rapidly become a modern Triumphicon, setting a new benchmark in its category thanks to its class-leading riding capabilities both on-road and off-road, its state-of-the-art technology, outstanding specifications and extensive customisation options.
Born from an unparalleled Triumph Scrambler bloodline, including the world’s first production scramblers, raced for fun and glory by legendary racers such as Bud Ekins and Steve McQueen, the new generation has featured in multiple extreme off-road competitions, including the Mexican 1000 and the Spanish Bassella race, repeatedly demonstrating their class-leading capability.
A major highlight in the success of the new generation came with it featured in the 25th James Bond movie, No Time To Die, where it received high praise from Lee Morrison, James Bond Stunt Coordinator, who said “the whole stunt team realised very quickly that these were amazing bikes”.
– New Euro 5 engine update with lower emissions
– New Euro 5 exhaust system update with improved heat distribution
– High power 1200cc Bonneville twin engine with dedicated Scrambler tune
– 110Nm at a low 4,500rpm and 90PS at 7,250rpm
Dual-purpose Classic and Adventure cross-over
– Commanding riding position with wide adjustable handlebars
– Superior rider comfort
– 21” front wheel, properly capable of going scrambling
Category-leadingspecification and state-of-the-art technology
– Öhlins long travel fully adjustable RSUs and long travel Showa forks
– Twin Brembo M50 radial monobloccalipers
– Long-travel aluminium swingarm
– Full-colour TFT instruments with illuminated switches
– Up to 6 riding modes, including Off-Road Pro (XE)
– Optimised cornering ABS and optimised cornering traction control (XE)
– All-LED lighting with DRL headlight (market specific)
– Keyless ignition, single button cruise control and USB charging socket
21st century Scrambler-defining style and premium details
– Iconic silhouette with sculpted bench seat and signature high level twin exhaust
– Beautifully engineered side-laced tubeless wheels
– Seamless fuel tank with brushed aluminium Monza cap
– 70+ accessories, including new Dakar inspired fly screen
NEW Scrambler 1200 Steve McQueen Edition
– Individually numbered limited edition with only 1,000 available worldwide
– Unique Steve McQueen branding on the tank and handlebar clamp
– Exclusive Competition Green custom paint scheme
– New high specification with premium Scrambler accessories fitted as standard
– Certificate of authenticity features the signatures of Triumph’s CEO,
Nick Bloor and Chad McQueen