Bajaj Dominar HyperTours Begins Along Side Avenger FLG as well. Bajaj is now giving back to the customer in one way or the other and creating brand awarness
Times have changed, now buying a motorcycle isn’t just limited to the buying procedure. It is as well related to the after sales, the satisfaction after buying the product and the relation between the customer and the brand. These days, motorcycles aren’t just about going from point A to point B. They’re more of a lifestyle these days, something you’d want to flaunt as much as you want to ride it. Bajaj Motorcycles India created quite a stir during the launch of the Dominar 400. If you were keen enough, you would be also versed with the fact that they promised special rides and tours only for Dominar customers. Oh yes we’re talking about the Bajaj Dominar HyperTours.
Well as per Bajaj India these aren’t just normal rides or tours, there are training sessions as well for newer riders who are just starting out. Events like these will also help folks to discover remote destinations in India. Don’t worry if you miss out on a ride, because the brand has kept multiple rides and tours throughout the year. Dominar customers and riders can also purchase exclusive ‘Hyperrider’ merchandize which they have already launched. Don’t have a Dominar? No problem as Bajaj has also kept rental options and if shipping options as well for customers who want to transport their bike to distant locations.
The details of the Bajaj Dominar HyperTours are given below-
The Tour of Ladakh
– The ride will start from Chandigarh at 6 AM on 24th June. So participants are expected to reach Chandigarh on 23rd June.
– The tour is scheduled from 23 June to 7 July.
– The tour will go on for 14 days with a total distance of 2634 kms.
– The price for this tour is INR 23,500. Price includes double sharing basis in a campsite or a guesthouse or a hotel. Breakfast, dinner and lunch are included in the price as well as morning tea and coffee. Permits are included too.
– Petrol expenses are excluded. Anything apart from the above mentioned meal is also excluded as are bottled drinks, liquor, snacks etc.
– The ride includes high altitude passes like the Khardung La, Chang La, Tanglang La, Bara Lacha La, the Rohtang La and the Zoji La.
– Visit to places like the Magnetic Hills of Ladakh, Pangong Tso, Sonamarg and village of Turtuk.
– Entry fee to any monument is excluded and also activities that are not mentioned.
The Spiti Tour – Bajaj Dominar HyperTours
– This ride will start on 19th July post lunch, so participants are expected to reach Chandigarh in the morning of 19th July.
– This tour will start from 19th July and will end on 28th of July, 2018, going on for a total period of 10 days.
– The total distance that the riders will cover is 1092 kms.
– Price for this tour is INR 18,000. Price includes and excludes all the things mentioned in the Tour of Ladakh.
– This ‘Hyperride’ includes visit to popular monasteries at Tabo, Key, Kaza and Nako. Ride to the high altitude lake – Chandra Taal and riding through passes like Rohtand La and Kunzum La.
– Ride to Chitkul, the last village of India on the Tibetan border. Sightseeing on the famous rivers like the Suketi, Khad, Sutlej, Beas, Chenab and Spiti River.
The Tour of Bhutan – Bajaj Dominar HyperTours
– The ride will take off from New Jalpaiguri on the morning of 5th August.
– It is scheduled from 5th August to 16th August with a total distance of 1427 kms and will go on for a total period of 12 days.
– The price for this Hypertour is INR 33,000. The inclusions and exclusions are same as the above two tours.
– This tour includes riding through Bhutan’s highest mountain pass – the Dochula (3100 metres).
– Visiting one of Bhutan’s most sacred monasteries, the Tiger’s Nest.
– Riding through the winding paths of Bondey-Haa Highway and experiencing the flora and fauna at Paro Valley.
– It also includes off-roading at Paro and experiencing the glacier of Phobjikha Valley.
The Dominate K2K Tour – Bajaj Dominar HyperTours
– This interesting tour will start from Kochi and will end at Khardung La and is the longest cross country tour yet.
– This ride will start at 6 AM on 1st September, so all the participants have to be present in Kochi on 30th August, 2018.
– The tour will initiate on 1st September and will commence on 22nd September covering a total distance of 4965 kms.
– This 22 day long tour is priced at INR 40,000. The inclusions and exclusion are already discussed in the above three tours.
– This iconic tour will allow participants to discover the two opposites of our country. Visit to some interesting places like the Bullet Baba Temple in Rajasthan and many more.
– Ride through the highest passes like the Tanglang La, the Bara Lacha La and the Khardung La. Ride to the high altitude lake of Pangong Tso.
The cost for the ‘Dominar Rentals’ is INR 10,000 for the tour of Spiti and INR 15,000 for the Tour of Bhutan. An advance amount of INR 5000 should be paid to book the bike. The registrations for these tours can be done on Bajaj Motorcycles India’s official website.
We really appreciate that Bajaj Motorcycles is actively participating in such events and tours. This is boosting marketing as well as awareness of safe riding across India. This will also draw more sound motorcyclists into the motorcycling world.