The Chinese carmaker Great Wall Motors (GWM) has made its presence felt at the 2020 Auto Expo with a wide range of its products. The commitment of the company to the Indian market can be testified from the fact that many of its upcoming offerings will make their global debut in our market. We get you through the list of company’s products which are grabbing the eyeballs of auto enthusiasts at Asia’s largest and most extravagant auto show currently being held in the NCR region of the capital city.
1) Haval Concept H: This plug-in Hybrid SUV has made its global debut at the Auto Expo and is quite a stunner to look at. It is both stylish and sporty and has been designed keeping in mind the aspirations of the young generation. It is still in the concept form and will take some time to reach the showrooms.
2) Vision 2025 Concept: This concept is purely electric in nature and as the name suggests, it will go on sale in 2025. The company calls this SUV the next-generation as the vehicle boasts cutting-edge technologies like the 5G connectivity, face recognition, autonomous driving modes, and automated parking system.
3) Haval F7: GWM calls F7 a connected SUV augmented by the power of artificial intelligence. The SUV comes with striking design elements and signifies a shift of the company to a more globalized design language. Some of the USPs of the F7 includes its scintillating performance, intelligent safety system, connected features, and class-leading comfort. It is among the best-selling SUVs of the company in China and its popularity can be testified from the fact that the company is able to sell 140,770 units of F7 in a single year – that is really a huge number.
4) Haval F7x: Thanks to its fastback styling, the F7x is managing to stop people in their tracks. The SUV has a muscular front end and its racy design language coupled with connected features is earning it great accolades among auto enthusiasts.
5) Haval F5: Being the first model of F-series, F5 comes across as the intelligent connected SUV specifically designed for young audiences. It comes with contemporary design, superior driving dynamics, and intelligent safety equipment. The SUV encapsulates the free and ambitious nature of the youth and this explains why it is one of the most popular SUVs in the Chinese market.
6) Haval H9: The big, burly, and all-terrain conqueror Haval H9 is the SUV that comes equipped with three different differential modes – front, rear, and middle. The hardware on the SUV makes it unique in its ability to offer superior off-road experience while Nappa Leather interiors make sure that all the occupants are well pampered inside the cabin.
7) GWM R1: Built on the exclusive ME platform built for electric vehicles, R1 offers a smart, compact, and stress-free driving experience to customers. The vehicle is lightweight and offers a great range of 351 km. The design of the car is lively and its multiple layers make things attractive and vibrant.
8) GWM iQ: With a comprehensive range of 401 km, the iQ compact sedan impresses not only with its long-range lithium-ion battery but also in terms of its fastback design. The design language is futuristic and coupled with the large interior space, the iQ offers GWM’s take on the future.