It would be justified enough to say that Indian automotive industry is one of the largest and most recognised one. We see big names stepping in India and setting up their manufacturing units. Maxxis tyres, one of the largest manufacturers of two wheeler and four wheeler tyres stepped in India in midst of 2015 but took over the market by storm in later half of 2018.
Just to give you all a pith, Maxxis tyres has it’s presence in 6 continents and 110 countries. Maxxis tyres is a sub company of Maxxis group, world’s largest two wheeler tyres manufacturer. With their entry in lndia, Maxxis tyres is now in OEM association with Hero Motocorp, world’s largest two wheeler manufacturer.
Maxxis tyres’ has been primarily focusing on better quality tyres for scooters and offer better traction and maximum rubber patch in contact during the rain. Deliver better service,emphasis on digitisation and business analytics.
Maxxis tyres targets to acquire 15% of Indian two wheeler tyre market by 2023. Further with their physical presence from state to state, Maxxis tyres has also been focusing on enhancing their reach to the customers via their website that helps directing customers to Maxxis dealerships around them, allows them to make phone calls and get directions to nearest dealer on Google navigation.
Maxxis tyres have been used for the Activa since 2015 and has served Honda two wheelers division, Maruti Suzuki, Tata, Mahindra and Jeep in India. Maxxis will supply 90/100- 10M 6000 53J front and rear tyres. The first consignment rolled out ofSanand facility, Gujarat. Maxxis tyres has 5 more plants to set up in India and simultaneously enter in to 4 wheeler market with the intent of exporting tyres to the middle east, South Asia and Africa.
Here’s a list of notable events and meets by Maxxis tyres all across India.
1. 16th July 2018, Rajkot: The meet was led by Ravi Tyres, Mr. Ravibhai Gandhi, Maxxis tyres distributor for Rajkot and Saurashtra region. 52 dealers attended the meet.
2. 20th August 2018: First consignment rolled out of the Sanand plant, Gujarat to Honda motorcycles and scooters India. First 100% locally manufactured tyres for Honda Activa 5G, Activa i and Dio scooters.
3. 12th September 2018,Pune: The meet was led by Mr. Chinathip Jaewtrakul (Jim) and Mr. Tanawut Kasemjindamai (Toni) of JTK tyres distributors Pvt. Ltd. Maxxis tyres distributor for Maharashtra. 45 dealers attended the meet.
4. 16th September 2018, Farrukhabad: The meet was led by MTTK trading, official Maxxis tyre distributor for North India and Mr. Pavitra Kumar of Jai Hitkari tyres, MTTK’s sub distributor for supplying passenger cars and two wheeler tyres for sales market in Uttar Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab, Delhi, Chandigarh, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir. 75 dealers attended the meet.
5. 30thOctober 2018, Mumbai: The meet was led by Mr. Chinathip Jaewtrakul (Jim) and Mr. Tanawut Kasemjindamai (Toni) of JTK tyres distributors Pvt. Ltd. Maxxis tyres distributor for Maharashtra. 58 dealers attended the meet.
6.1st November 2018, New Delhi: 1000 dealerships across India in less than a year. 984 dealers onboard PAN India.
1018 dealers on website live across 325 cities.
210 in Gujarat.
107 in Maharashtra.
106 in Madhya Pradesh.
87 in Punjab.
83 in Uttar Pradesh.
118 in Tamil Nadu.
49 in Northeast.
7. 15th November 2018, Odisha: The meet was led by Bharat motors, Maxxis tyres distributor for Bhubaneswar and 30 districts in Odisha.
8. 4th December 2018, Trichy: The meet was led by Ms. Chattima of KBG Intertrade Pvt. Ltd. Maxxis tyres distributor for South region and Mr. Ramanathan of Arasu enterprises, the sub distributor of Trichy. 25 dealers attended the meet.
9. 10th December 2018, Bangalore: The meet was led by Ms. Chattima of KBG Intertrade Pvt. Ltd. Maxxis tyres distributor for South region and Mr. Rajesh N. Aggarwal of Cherry Agencies Pvt. Ltd. 120 dealers attended the meet.
10. 21st January 2019: Maxxis tyres collaborated with Honda Motorcycles and Scooters there by availing cobranded tyres for sale at HMSI and Maxxis dealerships. 650 Honda dealers have been trained across 20 cities in India.
11. 24th January 2019, Hubli: The meet was led by Ms. Chattima of KBG Intertrade Pvt. Ltd. Maxxis tyres distributor for Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Kerala and Mr. Rajesh N. Aggarwal of Cherry Agencies Pvt. Ltd. Maxxis tyres sub distributor for Karnataka. 99 dealers attended the meet.
12. 24th April 2019, Dehradun: First distributor for Garwhal region, Uttarakhand was appointed. Aryan Enterprises, Proprietor, Mr. Azad Singh.
With all these meets and events, Maxxis tyres also organised a blood donation camp with the Indian Red Cross Society and HDFC bank. Noticeable number of employees from Maxxis tyres initiated for their blood donation.
Maxxis tyres also launched a Digital campaign during Diwali of 2018 to capture the mood of festive season with #TyoharKaHumsafar and received over 1 Million views in 48 hours of launch and garnered 3.4 Million impressions on Twitter.