MV Agusta Turismo Veloce India Launch is surprisingly priced slightly higher this, not obnoxiously high like every time considering its rivals which is a great move by the company
Motoroyale Kinetic private limited has 5 International brands to its Kitty including the Italian brand MV Agusta. Brutale 800 and F3800 are the flagship models of MV Agusta in India and the company’s lineup gets the new addition in the form of Turismo Veloce. Just so you know, Turismo Veloce is a sport-tourer although the company claims the bike is biased towards the sporty character than the tourer aspect.
It gets a powerful 798 cc, 3-cylinder engine putting out a max power of [email protected],150 rpm and max torque of 80Nm @7,100 rpm. A 6-speed gearbox with standard quickshifter feature comes mated to the engine.
Turismo Veloce features trellis frame construction and uses Marzocchi inverted forks at the front and Sacha monoshock in the rear to suspend the wheels. You can also have Lusso variant of Turismo Veloce which comes with the added advantage of features like luggage panniers, cruise control, and Sachs inverted forks.
MV Agusta also has another variant of Turismo Veloce which features clutchless feature dubbed “Smart Clutch System” (SCS). This feature allows the biker to have stress-free ride experience by omitting the need of a using the clutch during the gear change. In the Indian market, the Turismo Veloce will compete against the likes of Multistrada 950 and Tiger 800 XRx.
Some of the many elements that have made the Turismo Veloce 800 an instant icon include:
· 798 cc, three-cylinder engine
· 110 hp of maximum power at 10,150 rpm
· 80 Nm of peak torque at 7,100 rpm
· Turismo’s torque curve is uniquely designed to generate 90% of its torque as low as 3800 rpm, for maximum performance.
· 8 Level traction control
· Bosch 9 plus ABS
· Brembo front and rear disc brakes
· Marzocchi fully adjustable front suspensions, Sachs fully adjustable rear suspensions
· Immobilizer, Cruise Control, Bluetooth and an adjustable wind shield
· The only tourer with a counter rotating crankshaft
· Rear Wheel lift up Mitigation. System controls the pressure applied on front brake to avoid involuntary rear wheel lift up.
· The Turismo Veloce is priced at an ex-showroom of INR 18.99 lakhs
· Motoroyale offers a special price of INR 16.99 lakhs for its first three customers