Triumph Rocket 3 R Black And GT Triple Black Limited Edition Announced
With just 1,000 of each limited edition worldwide, each with a unique certificate of authenticity, the new Rocket 3 R Black and Rocket 3 GT Triple Black bring extra exclusivity with a new level of meaner, moodier muscle to the Rocket 3 range. These distinctive editions deliver all the world-leading 2,500cc triple engine performance, high-specification technology and phenomenal handling that has taken the Rocket 3 to the top of its category. With their unique and sophisticated blacked-out style, these limited-editions add even more attitude to the ultimate high-performance muscle roadster.
– Limited to 1000 motorcycles worldwide for each of the Rocket 3 R Black
and Rocket 3 GT Triple Black
– Each will comes with a certificate of authenticity detailing the motorcycles
specific VIN number
Distinctive and unique premium black schemes
– New Rocket 3 R Black with an aggressive all-black colour scheme
– New Rocket 3 GT Triple Black with a distinctive three-shades paint scheme.
– Premium carbon-fibre mudguard
– Uniqueblacked out engine finish, including
– Black painted exhaust headers
– Black painted heat shields.
– Crinkle black powder coated intake cover
– Unique blacked-out detailing, including on both:
– New black painted headlight bezels, fly screen finishers, radiator cowls, seat
finishers and rear body finishers
– New blacked out badging and rear wheel finishers
– New black anodised components, rear frame forging, brake and clutch levers,
yokes, risers and handlebar clamps, RSU rocker, swingarm guard, side stand,
rider footrest, brake and gear pedals, yokes, risers, heel guards and pillion
footrests and hangers
– Premium black anodised bar-end mirrors
All of the Rocket 3 R and GT world leading performance and specification, including:
Incredible 2,500cc Triumph triple engine
– Largest production motorcycle engine in the world.
– Highest production motorcycle torque – 221Nm at a low 4,000 rpm
– Peak power 167 PS at 6,000 rpm
– Lightweight aluminium frame with new blacked out rear frame forging
– 47mm adjustable Showa forks with new black anodised fork lowers
– Top spec Brembo Stylema monobloc brakes with floating discs
– 18L fuel tank for great touring range
– Intricate 20 spoke cast wheels
– Tailored pillion and rider seats with adjustable ergonomics
– Optimised Cornering ABS and traction control as standard
– Four riding modes (Road, Rain, Sport and Rider-configurable)
– TFT display pre-enabled for an accessory fit My Triumph connectivity system
– LED lighting
– Hill hold control and cruise control
– Keyless ignition and keyless steering lock and USB charging socket as standard
– Heated grips (Rocket 3 GT)
The limited-edition Rocket 3 R Black and Rocket 3 GT Triple Black takes all of the Rocket 3’s phenomenal performance and all of its class-leading handling and outstanding technology and creates two sophisticated new darker styles, adding a host of unique blacked-out detailing for an even more striking and dominant presence.
With only 1000 of each limited edition available worldwide, the new Rocket 3 R Black and GT Triple Black add even more exclusivity, coming with a certificate of authenticity
that carries the motorcycles unique VIN number. The Rocket 3 limited editions take the ultimate high-performance muscle roadster to a new level with an altogether meaner
and moodier attitude.
Two distinctive and unique black paint schemes
The new limited edition Rocket 3 line-up comes in two stunning and sophisticated colour schemes. The Rocket 3 R Black, the ultimate muscle roadster, takes on a dark and moody style with a distinctive matt and gloss all-black paint scheme, with black tank badges and new ‘black’ branding. Alternatively the Rocket 3 GT Triple Black features a sophisticated dark style with a distinctive three-shade black paint scheme while maintaining all of its laid-back and comfortable attitude.
Dedicated blacked out details and finishes
Both of the new limited edition Rocket 3 R and GT have been enhanced by a unique beautiful range of blacked-out components that add an even more aggressive and dominant style, with a beautiful carbon-fibre front mudguard fitted as standard. Their world-leading 2,500cc engine comes fully blacked out, with unique black painted exhaust headers, heat shields and end caps. A dedicated crinkle black powder-coated intake cover finishes off the blacked-out engine style and provides the new, limited edition Rockets with a meaner look and attitude.
The list of blacked-out components continues across both motorcycles. On the front, the new Rockets are enriched with black painted mudguard mounts, black painted headlight bezels, fly screen finishers, radiator cowls and badging. Contributing to the new darker look and style are black anodised components, including fork lowers, yokes, risers and handlebar clamps, rider footrests, brake and gear pedals, heel guards and pillion footrests and hangers. The list of black anodised components continues with the rear frame forging, RSU rocker, swingarm guard, side stand, brake and clutch levers, and premium black anodised bar-end mirrors with machined detailing fitted as standard.