Bajaj Dominar 400 Deliveries begin officially from today as the launch has been done. We told you the price two weeks ago exclusively!
Bajaj Auto has launched the 2019 Dominar 400. The new Dominar brings in a lot of enhancements with more powerful engine, advanced technological features and a distinctive throaty exhaust note. Launched in 2017, Dominar has established itself as an exciting sports tourer for those who desire the performance of a sport bike with the long-distance capabilities and comfort of a touring motorcycle.
The new Dominar now comes with a liquid cooled 373.3cc DOHC engine that delivers significantly higher 40 PS of power. This upgrade also features 43 mm upside down (USD) forks which provides better handling & comfort. The new twin barrel exhaust produces throaty exhaust note with heavy bass that augments the sports tourer feel.
The 2019 Dominar 400 is packed with things like bungee straps tucked under the seat to help secure gear during long distance touring, redesigned secondary display showing time, gear position, trip information and space craft inspired tank pad decals. The new Dominar 2019 is now available across all Bajaj Auto dealerships in dual channel ABS variant with Aurora Green and Vine Black color options at Rs. 1,73,870/- ex showroom Delhi. This is the exact same price we told you two weeks ago!
Read this too: Dominar 400 Price Exclusive reveal last week
Read this too: Dominar 400 Review, First Drive
· New DOHC(Double Over-Head Camshaft) engine with 40 PS power ( previous 35 PS power).
· Power to weight ratio enhanced significantly from 192 PS/Ton to 217 PS/Ton.
· 35Nm Torque at 7000 rpm.
· 0-100 kmph in just 7.1 seconds.
· Fuel injected & liquid cooled engine, mosaic shaped redesigned full LED headlamp with AHO(Automatic headlamps on), twin channel ABS, slipper clutch, and beam type perimeter frame.
· Now also featuring twin barrel exhaust for throaty exhaust note with heavy bass that will augment the sports tourer feel.
· 43mm up-side down (USD) forks providing better handling & comfort along with powerful muscular look.
· Bungee straps tucked under the seat to tie gear and belongings over long enduring distances, a unique feature enhancing the touring capabilities of the bike.