Volkswagen Passenger Cars India strengthens its presence in East India with the inauguration of two new touchpoints in the city of Kolkata. The newly inaugurated touchpoints will be operated under the adept leadership of Mr. Rajiv Sanghvi, Managing Director, PPS Group. The city of Kolkata now comprises of four sales touch points and three service facilities that will serve the discerning Indian customer.
With the addition of two new touchpoints in Kolkata, Volkswagen presents its young and fresh product portfolio – India’s safest SUVW, the Taigun, striking & exhilarating Virtus and the global best-seller, Volkswagen Tiguan. The product portfolio stands true to its Brand legacy and German-engineering prowess offering superior build quality, safety and fun-to-drive experience.
– Integrated sales and service experience for the customer with the new 3S (sales, service & spares) facility in the heart of Rajahmundry city in Andhra Pradesh
– Situated at NH-16, beside ONGC base complex, the new 3S facility is operated under the adept leadership of Mr. Parth Modi, Dealer Partner, Volkswagen Rajahmundry.
– Volkswagen showcases India’s safest SUVW – Taigun, striking & exhilarating Virtus and global best-seller Tiguan for the aspirational Indian customers through the 3-car display area in the showroom
– Accessible brand in Andhra Pradesh with the inauguration of this touchpoint, Volkswagen India has a total of 8 Sales touchpoints in the state
– Peace of mind ownership experience: the facility comprises of 4-bay service area, that will cater to the service and maintenance requirement of our esteemed customers through skilled and trained technicians.
– Network expansion across India: with the inauguration of the new sales & service touchpoint by Volkswagen in Rajahmundry, the total network increases to 158 sales and 126 service touchpoints in 118 cities across India