2020 Honda Grazia BS6 has just been launched in the Indian market after a much long wait. Honda plans to get everything BS6 and it started with Activa 125 in September and it will go through all models and some models will replaced with all new models. Let’s look at the usual and bespoke changes Honda has done to makes the Grazia compliant with safety and emission norms.
· Unique Honda ACG Starter starts engine jolt free via the same AC generator used to generate current and charge the battery while riding. This eliminates the need for a conventional starter motor, thus, there are no gear meshing noises.
· Two mechanical features lead to engine start with less effort – the first being efficient utilization of decompression with slightly opened exhaust valves (at the beginning of compression stroke) and Swing Back NEW feature which rotates the engine in a slightly opposite direction, which allows the piston to take a ‘running start’, making it easier to start the engine with a small amount of power.
· Improvised tumble flow: Honda developed the world’s first tumble flow technology through integrated die-casting process. It produces tumble flow by optimizing inlet port shape and using reverse flow phenomenon, without adding additional components leading to combustion improvisation.
· Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI) NEW: It injects the right amount of fuel in cylinder based on specific engine data and constant feedback from the 6 intelligent sensors (Engine oil temperature sensor, Engine Speed sensor, Oxygen sensor, Air pressure sensor, Air temperature sensor, Throttle Position Sensor) resulting in smooth and linear power output throughout.
· Friction Reduction: Offset cylinder, compact weight crankshaft & piston reduce overall engine friction. Optimized weight results in improved fuel efficiency. The piston cooling jet improves cooling efficiency & maintains optimum engine temperature leading to improved fuel efficiency.
2020 Honda Grazia BS6 comes with Idling Stop System that automatically switches the engine off at the traffic light and other brief stops, eliminating unnecessary fuel consumption and resulting in lesser emission. Engine can easily be re-started with a simple twist of the throttle. With constant illumination of LED DC headlamp NEW riding over rough roads & low speeds during night becomes more convenient.
It also comes equipped with a unique NEW multi-function switch that adds extra level of comfort. Use it to unlock the seat & open external fuel lid with a single switch. The unique two-way functioning integrated engine start/stop switch can be used to start the engine when pressed downwards and acts as an engine kill switch when pressed upward. Integrated headlamp beam & passing switch NEW provides the convenience of controlling high beam/low beam & passing signal with a flick of a finger. Side Stand indicator with engine-cut Off prevents engine start while the side stand is engaged enabling a convenient and carefree ride
NEW Intelligent Instrument Display: 2020 Honda Grazia BS6 gets a fully Digital meter gets new intelligent instrument clusters that display advanced informatics like distance to empty (displays distance one can travel with existing fuel in tank), average fuel efficiency (for overall fuel efficiency display) & real-time fuel efficiency for a rich riding experience. The meter displays details like 3-step ECO indicator, clock, service due indicator and other mileage related information.
The 3-step adjustable rear suspension allows rider to choose his riding preferences in three stages as per his comfort and road condition. Telescopic Suspension with increased ground clearance (+16mm) makes every ride on all new Grazia BSVI more comfortable. Re-designed under seat storage and bigger premium quality front glove box allows more practical storage space.
2020 Honda Grazia BS6 Grazia 125 comes equipped with Combi Brake System (CBS) with Equalizer technology. The unique equalizer in Honda’s advanced Combi Brake System (CBS) distributes braking force proportionately between front and rear wheels simultaneously by pressing just the left lever resulting in reduced braking distance & improved balance compared to conventional braking.
2020 Honda Grazia BS6 gets a split LED position lamp gives the all new Grazia 125 a more aggressive look. New chiseled tail lamp, jet inspired rear winkers and split grab rail portray a modern edgy image. The 3D logo emblem on side panel & the matchless Honda badging on the floor panel give Grazia 125 a personality which is beyond the imagination of ordinary. The premium black alloy wheels** elevate the overall classy design of the all new Grazia 125. As another industry first, Honda will also be offering a special 6-year warranty package NEW (3 years standard + 3 years optional extended warranty) on Grazia 125 BSVI.
There will be two variants – Standard & Deluxe in four bold colors – Mat Cyber Yellow, Pearl Spartan Red, Pearl Siren Blue and Mat Axis Grey. 2020 Honda Grazia BS6 will be available at a starting price of Rs. 73,336 (for Standard version, ex-showroom Delhi).
GRAZIA DRUM Rs.73912
GRAZIA DISC Rs.80978
Read this too: 2020 ACTIVA BS6 110 launched
Read this too: 20120 ACTIVA 125 BS6 is here
Read this too: 2020 Honda 125 SP BS6 is HERE!
Read this too: 2020 Honda Dio BS6 launched
Read this too: 2020 CD100 DX BS6 Launched
Read this too: New colors of 2020 New Model Unicorn 160 BS6 also arrives!
Read this too: SHINE SP WITH NEW COLORS AND BS6
Read this too: 2020 Honda CBR250RR is here/a>
Read this too: 2020 Africa Twin Adventure Launched
Read this too: 2019 CBR 650F Launched in India
Read this too: 2020 CBR 150R Details
Read this too: CBR 150 Ex-motion Revealed -what a bike!
Read this too: CB 150 Streetster Revealed -Retro modern 150cc bike
Read this too: CBR400R is what we want!
Read this too: 2020 Honda Goldwing unveiled