Audi, the German luxury car manufacturer, today introduced ‘Lifetime Value Services’, with Extended Warranty up to 7 years, Road Side Assistance up to 11 years and Flexible Service Plans up to 8 years in India – this is a part of Audi India’s renewed after-sales service strategy. Packed with a host of benefits, this initiative aims at providing an enhanced after-sales experience to all Audi customers.
With Audi Topservice CarLife products, Audi India is offering a variety of time and mileage options and a range of various products for customers, depending on their driving habits.
Commenting on this initiative, Mr. Balbir Singh Dhillon, Head of Audi India, said, “Our customers form the core of our brand. At Audi, we have always believed in adding value to our customers’ journey and it is imperative they receive the very best of services. With ‘Lifetime Value Services’ we are providing a package of best-in-class service benefits for Audi customers – with offers like Top-Up Extended Warranty and Flexible Service Plans for a seamless after-sales experience.”
Mr. Dhillon further added, “Customers can choose from a variety of offers, as per their driving requirements. We are also providing Road Side Assistance Coverage till the 11th year since car purchase – this is an industry first proposition. We are confident that offers like these coupled with a team of service experts will ensure excellent luxury and service standards for all Audi customers.”
Lifetime Value Services include:
– All active Extended Warranty customers can top-up till 7th year
– Top-up Extended Warranty can be brought +/- 15 days from the date from when the standard extended warranty expires, provided the odometer reading is less than or equal to 100K kms.
– One and two years Extended Warranty for active Extended Warranty customers
Anytime Extended Warranty includes:
– One year Extended Warranty for any non-active warranty customers
– Customer who do not have active warranty (standard or extended) can buy the one-year Anytime Extended Warranty from the 3rd year onwards until the 6th year, provided the odometer reading is less than or equal to 100K kms, the evaluation process has been completed and the car has been maintained as per the Audi India guidelines
– Extension of up to the 7th year is possible under this program
The Audi Service Plan has been revamped to provide a more bespoke solution for customers based on their requirements and service status. Customers can avail a host of service plans before the 30-day period based on their year of ownership.
In addition, customers now have the flexibility to purchase the Comprehensive Service Plan until the 20th month of car purchase. The Comprehensive Service Plan covers all component failures excluding tires and batteries.
Read this too: Audi A3 cabriolet Launched
Read this too: Audi A3 Facelift Launched
Read this too: Audi Q3 Facelift Launched
Read this too: Audi A5, S5 BratPack launched
Read this too: Audi Q5 Launched in India
Read this too: Q7 petrol launched in India
Read this too: Audi A4 Diesel launched
Read this too: Audi A7 India launch soon
Read this too: Audi Employees Help Save company 33 million euros
Read this too: Audi Q5 – 3 reasons to buy
Read this too: Audi employees use exoskeleton
Read this too: Audi service packages on offer in India
Read this too: Audi merchandise in India
Read this too: Audi R8 RWS launched in India
Read this too: Audi Completes 10 years in India – Special Edition
Read this too: Audi A8 and A8L India specific details
Read this too: Quattro equipped cars sold 8 million units
Read this too: Audi Q8 unvieled