As expected, someone has leaked key features of the upcoming Specification Of Apache RR310 that is launching in two days from today
Well, this isn’t exactly tempting numbers list that we were waiting to be announced at the launch, but it is still. Spyshots has showcased us that the below features are part of the list. However, there is a bit more detail that you should look into. Excuse the SMS lingo below which is directly taken from the source. What we know from this is that the motorcycle is going to do 0-60 km/hr in under 3 seconds. Kayaba forks just like Apache 200 are here but these are USD units. DOHC engine helps it make and extract top-end power and hence top speed is rated at 165 km/hr. Quite high for a claimed number from TVS which will be verified at the launch. Look at the details below.
TVS Apache RR 310 Specification Features
– First ever Indian reverse inclined engine (we’ve seen all forward inclined engines)
– It has a Trellis Frame (light and strong, flexible)
– Liquid cooled with OWHE (Oil water heat exchanger)
– 0-60 kmph in 2.63sec
– Kayaba shocks front and rear
– 15 option speedo
– Lap timer
– Top speed timer and notifier
– Live mileage
– Avg mileage
– Fuel range
– Gear shift indicator
– Side stand alarm (u can start but can’t move)
– Hazard lamps (even if u remove the key) but key should be there to turn on or off
– Most accurate fuel indicator (72 points usually 10 in all bikes)
– Top speed – 165kmph
– Exhaust is not that good
– Dual LED projector lamps ON even in low beam (usually we see only one is on) world’s first
– Only two colours – RED & Blue / Black
– Bhp – 34.2
– Mileage 25 to 30 kmpl
– Michelin radial tires
– 180 mm ground clearance best in class
– DOHC-dual over head camshaft
– FI-fuel injected
– Dual channel total control ABS (it has ABL-anti back lift as well as RLP)
Read this too: Akula Spyshots, all of them are here!
Read this too: TVS STAR CITY PLUS BSIV VERSION LAUNCHED! -DETAILS HERE
Read this too: TVS SPORT BSIV VERSION LAUNCHED WITH NEW COLORS
Read this too: TVS WEGO BSIV VERSION LAUNCHED WITH NEW COLORS
Read this too: Jupiter millionr edition launched with new features!
Read this too: Jupiter 2017 model details here, BSIV model is here
Read this too: TVS APACHE RTR 200 FI AND ABS INDIA LAUNCH SOON
Read this too: TVS APACHE RTR 200 CARB BSIV VERSION LAUNCHED WITH AHO
Read this too: TVS APACHE RTR 200 BSIV RIDDEN, FULL REVIEW
Read this too: TVS VICTOR 110 REVIEW, ROAD TEST!!
Read this too: TVS RTR 160 AND RTR 180 LAUNCHED!
Read this too: TVS Apache RTR RR 310S is the new name for AKULA!